Try out our delicious savoury seed ball recipe – roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds seasoned naturally with spices. Perfect as snack “poppers” or topping for a salad.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add olive oil to a pan on low heat
- Add dry ingredients to the pan and mix with a spoon to prevent burning
- Drizzle spoon of honey over the mixture once seeds begin to brown and mix
- Once seeds begin to “pop”, move the mixture off of the heat
- While still hot, roll the mixture into small balls with a spoon, and leave balls to cool
Follow along with our recipe video!
Save with Roastwell’s Online Store
Buy our lightly air-roasted Pumpkin & Sunflower seeds in bulk and save!