Pumpkin Seed Flour is ground from dark-green, unblanched seeds that are high in energy, protein and fibre. It is a good substitute for wheat flour in baked recipes, providing texture and a nutty flavour. Gluten and nut-free, it is an ideal ingredient in many health product recipes. Roastwell Pumpkin Seed Flour is lightly air-roasted for optimal digestion and binding in baking recipes.
* Source of Omega 3 (ALA) fatty acids which are anti-inflammatory.
* Rich in Zinc (boosts immunity), Iron (important in haemoglobin) and Magnesium (good for bones).
* Contains Vitamin K which assists with normal blood clotting.
* Gluten, Nut and Dairy Free.
* Halaal and Kosher certified.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES / 100g
|Iron (mg)||14.8 mg|
|Dietary Fibre||3.8 g|